"ZNAPS" to make charging of iPhone and smartphone easy with detachable magnet
Normally it is necessary to insert with both hands to insert It is necessary to insert the charge connector of iPhone or Android smartphone like a MacBook magnet detachable and to be able to charge easily with one hand "ZNAPS"is.
MacBook adopts its own connector "MagSafe (magsafe)" adopted by Apple in 2006, and it can connect easily with magnetic force just like MagSafe connector is brought close to charging port, as with electric pot code.
On the other hand, since Apple's iPhone adopts Lightning connector, it is necessary to insert the connector directly into the socket. Both hands are necessary when inserting it, although it is Lightning which can be inserted regardless of the front and back sides. For anything, magnetic connection like MacBook should be easier.
Developed there, "ZNAP" will be able to charge the iPhone or iPad with magnetic connection simply by plugging in the Lightning connector. At first glance it looks like a normal Lightning cable, but the adapter and the connector are attached to the handheld Lightning cable.
The adapter side is a small part only with the terminal and magnetic connection surface, it can be attached to the terminal as it is. Because the cable side is equipped with an adapter that can be connected with magnetic force, charging will start just by bringing them close to each other.
Even if the iPad's batteries are about to disappear in a situation where there is no way to cook while watching the recipe on the iPad while making a phone call ......
It is very easy to just attach the tip of the cable with one hand.
Because it sticks semi-automatically with magnetic force, you can detach the terminal and charger even in a fumble state in a dark room. Of course there is no back and front.
Also, when you go out in a hurry, you may pull a charged terminal right ... ...
There is no need to worry about pulling the cable without pulling out the cable even if pulling it as it is.
Even for those using iPads and tablets with cars, charging seems to be useful as charging is easy.
In addition, it always has a plug with a silicone ring, so it also has the effect of preventing water intrusion. Because the iPhone is not waterproof, I think that it is too soaked in water if it is a picture, but it may be useful in situations such as sudden heavy rain.
The connector of ZNAP is so small that it can be used with any case attached.
Because there are Lightning version and Micro-USB version of ZNAP, it can be used with any device such as iPhone / iPad / Android smartphone / Windows Phone / GoPro / game controller.
Dimensions are 1.5 x 7.7 x 4.75 mm for the connector part of the Lightning version and 13.5 x 7.7 x 4.75 mm for the adapter part.
In the Micro-USB version, the connector part is 1.5 × 9.25 × 4.75 mm, and the adapter part is 12 × 9.25 × 4.75 mm.
There is also a key chain that you can carry with you attached to key ring etc. Since you only need to use the ones owned by the cable itself, you can borrow someone's cable and use it.
ZNAP is currently recruiting equity funds at Kickstarter, and has already gathered more than ten times its capital contribution of 120,000 Canadian dollar (about 11 million yen) as the target investment amount at the time of article creation, and it is almost certain to commercialize it . Products that can be obtained by investment amount are as follows.
· Canadian dollar (about 1000 yen):ZNAP connector × 1, ZNAP adapter × 1, Lightning version or Micro-USB version selected
· 19 Canadian dollars (about 1800 yen):ZNAP connector × 1, ZNAP adapter × 2, Lightning version or Micro-USB version selected
· 22 Canadian dollars (approx. 2000 yen):ZNAP connector × 2, ZNAP adapter × 2, Lightning version or Micro-USB version selected
· Canadian dollar (about 2500 yen):ZNAP connector × 1, ZNAP adapter × 2, ZNAP key chain × 1, Lightning version or Micro-USB version is selected
· 30 Canadian dollars (about 2800 yen):ZNAP connector × 2, ZNAP adapter × 2, ZNAP key chain × 1, Lightning version or Micro-USB version is selected
· Canadian dollar (about 5100 yen):ZNAP connector × 2, ZNAP adapter × 4, ZNAP key chain × 2, Lightning version or Micro-USB version is selected
· 107 Canadian dollars (about 10,000 yen):ZNAP connector × 4, ZNAP adapter × 8, ZNAP key chain × 4, Lightning version or Micro-USB version is selected
· 246 Canadian dollars (approx. 23,000 yen):ZNAP connector × 16, ZNAP adapter × 16, ZNAP key chain × 8, Lightning version and 8 each of Micro-USB version, free shipping
· 615 Canadian dollar (about 58,000 yen):ZNAP connector × 20, ZNAP adapter × 20, ZNAP key chain × 10, Lightning version and 10 each of Micro-USB version, dealer license, sale package, free shipping, shipped one month in advance
Also, now on Twitter and FacebookKickstarter's pageIf you share, you can receive one additional adapter. To get an adapter, just email the screenshot or URL of the shared page to "[email protected]". The title of the email is the user name of Kickstarter and the need to write "I have shared".
In addition, we plan to ship the product around November 2015, and a separate 3 dollars (about 370 yen) is required for shipping to Japan. The deadline of investment is Saturday, August 15, 2015.
ZNAPS - The $ 9 Magnetic Adapter for your mobile devices by ZNAPS - Kickstarter