Let's live long by drinking coffee
Recently,Coffee causes bad breathAlthough it is talked about as a topic, it seems that in a large-scale survey conducted for about 120,000 people over 20 years, there was a result that the proportion of people who drink coffee drinks prematurely was low is.
Details are from the following.Coffee Drinkers Do Not Die Sooner And Some May Even Live Longer
This surveyAimed to investigate the causal relationship between drinking coffee and cardiovascular disease, cancer, and other causes of mortality, 84,414 females (1980-2004) and 41,736 men (1986-2004) It was done.
Participants are asked to participate in heart disease or cancer patient only once every two to four years during the investigation, questions about drinking frequency and frequency of coffee, habits such as other eating habits and smoking, health status We responded to.
Of the women who died from the start of the survey to 2004, 2368 are heart diseases, 5011 are cancer, 3716 are other causes of death, 2049 are heart diseases in men, 2491 are cancerous, and 2348 are other He said he was a cause of death.
The results of examining the difference in mortality rate with and without coffee drinking habits are as follows.
· Women who drink 2 or 3 cups of coffee have a 25% lower mortality rate due to heart disease than women who do not drink coffee.
· Women who drink 2 or 3 cups of coffee a mortality rate of 18% lower than other women who drink coffee compared to women who do not drink coffee.
· There was no causal relationship between the presence or absence of drinking habit of coffee and the mortality rate due to cancer.
· There was no difference in mortality between men who drink 2 or 3 cups of coffee and men who do not drink coffee.
- When correcting for factors such as age, body shape, smoking habit, the rate of death during the study period was lower for people who drink coffee.
· People drinking coffee without caffeine also had lower mortality rates than those who did not drink coffee.
Regarding the amount of coffee drinking self-reported, it is not strict, and the low mortality rate can not be attributed to some other factors common to coffee drinkers, etc. At the limit of this survey, coffee and heart Further research is necessary to prove the causal relation such as a decrease in disease risk. Nonetheless, it seems there is nothing to say "to drink coffee and to die prematurely", so it is good news for coffee lovers.
in Note, Posted by darkhorse_log