Apple released "OS X El Capitan 10.11.4" and fixed "Bug that can not open Twitter link in Safari"
"IPhone SE" and the new "iPad Pro" etc. were announcedApple's special eventsAlthough Mac could not be mentioned, just after the recital, Apple announced the update of OS X, and a bug such as "Can not open Twitter in Safari" has been fixed.
Safari can open Twitter links again again latest OS X update | The Verge
Safari does not open links from twitter | Apple Support Communities
The update contents of OS X El Capitan 10.11.4 are as follows and the contents of a bug fix "It is impossible to open a Twitter link in Safari" is written in the part with a red frame.
It only took 6 months, but Safari can open Twitter links again!Pic.twitter.com/1oYzJgXcIz- Thomas Ricker (@ Trixxy)March 21, 2016
This problemWhat was written on Apple's forumIt seems that it sometimes happened that you could not open the following link in Twitter posting. There were several people who suffered from this bug, and it was said that it was a famous topic in the Apple Forum. It was October 23, 2015 that the first writing to the forum was made, so it can be seen that it took nearly half a year to fix it.
The contents of the update performed by OS X El Capitan 10.11.4 are as follows.
· Memo applications can create notes using passcodes
· Memo apps allow you to sort notes by date of creation / change date
· Files created with Evernote can be imported into memo app
· Support for Live Photos sharing between "iOS" and "OS X" by AirDrop or messages
- Fixed a problem that takes time to open RAW image with photo app
· IBooks can save PDF to iCloud and access it from all devices
· Fixed the problem "Sometimes I can not open Twitter's link in Safari"
· Fixed a problem that VIP mailbox does not work with Gmail account
- Fixed the problem that USB audio device can not be connected
· Improved compatibility and reliability of Apple USB-C Multiport adapter
You can download OS X El Capitan 10.11.4 from the following page.
Download OS X El Capitan 10.11.4 Update
in Software, Posted by logq_fa