The annual income of Google programmers is 250,000 dollars (about 20 million yen)
A net service where people working for companies review their content and some salaries are registeredGlassdoor"according to,Our programmer's salary is $ 40,000 to $ 80,000 (about 6.2 million yen)It is said that some people receive $ 250,000 (about 20 million yen) according to the person who actually works.
Programmers Salaries at google $ 250k (and up) | jacquesmattheij.com
Web camera providerWW.COMJacques Mattheij, who is also the president and engineer of the company, has a friend who works for Google. According to the story that Jacques heard, the numbers on this Glassdoor are not accurate, they actually say that this friend actually gets $ 250,000 a year. Even if you do not have a manager or other position, anyone close to 30 years old is like this.
Programmers with an annual income of 250 thousand dollars are supporting the back of this simple appearance?
Although my friend could not go to MIT, he was a good programmer, but what I say is to say "When I am at Google, I think myself is stupid". Still the annual income of 250 thousand dollars is four times the annual income of the police officer. By the way, the annual income of the President of the United States is 400,000 dollars (about 31 million yen).
Although there is no evidence that this is a true story, Jacques thinks this friend is a person worthy of believing, in fact, to support the fact that there are many incomes, a large tax payment to the living California state It seems to be doing.
In the stage of 2008The annual income of Google programmers working in New York is $ 242,000It is revealed that, from the point of view, it can be said that the price increase range has become calmer.
By the way, what tests should be passed through to get this salary is like this.
What kind of questions will be asked about Google interview exam? - GIGAZINE
1. How many golf balls will enter the school bus?
2. You shrink to the size of 5 cent coins. While keeping your body's current density, the mass decreases in proportion to your height. And you are thrown into a glass mixer. Blade of the mixer starts in 60 seconds. Now, what do you do?
3. How much do you charge for cleaning all the glass windows in Seattle?
4. How do you find out that the stack of machines is increasing or decreasing in memory?
5. Explain to your 8-year-old nephew in three sentences about the database
6. How many times a clock's long hand and short hand overlap each day?
7. You have to go from point A to point B. I do not know whether I can arrive there. what should I do?
8. Suppose you have a cupboard full of shirts. Finding a particular shirt is very difficult. How do you organize easily to find shirt?
9. There are 100 pairs of couples in this village, and all the husbands are cheating. The wives will notice immediately that other than their own husband is cheating, but I do not know if my husband is cheating or not. And cheating and adultery is not permitted in this village's rule. Also, every wife knows that her husband is cheating, there is a law that kills her husband the day. The women in this village do not rule against the rule. One day, the queen of the village said, "There is at least one man who is cheating on this village." Well, what happens to this village?
10. In one country people wanted only a boy for a child born. Therefore, every family kept making kids until they gave birth to a boy. What is the population ratio of boys and girls in this country?
11. If the probability that a car is present on a highway in 30 minutes is 0.95, how long is the probability in 10 minutes? (Suppose the probability is constant)
12. It was 3:15 when I saw the watch. What is the angle between the long hand and the short hand? (It is not zero)
13.4 People need to go back to the camp at night by crossing the rope suspended bridge. Unfortunately there is only one flashlight, only 17 minutes can be used. Suspension bridges are too dangerous to cross without a flashlight, and the suspension bridge can only cross two people at the same time. Moreover, each person has different walking speed. Some take one minute to cross the bridge, another takes 2 minutes, the third takes 5 minutes, and the last takes 10 minutes. How can all of us get over in 17 minutes?
14. You have a party with friends, and all 10 people, including you, have ten. One of my friends suggested a bet. If you are the same birthday person as you can have you $ 1. A friend gets two dollars if you do not have the same birthday as you. Do you accept this bet?
15. How many piano tuners are in the world?
16. You have eight balls of the same size. Seven of them are of equal weight, but one is slightly heavier than the others. How can I find this slightly heavy ball using the balance twice?
There are 17.5 pirates and they are ranked from 1st place to 5th place. The first pirate has the right to propose a plan of how to divide 100 gold coins. The rest of the pirates have the right to vote for this plan and the first pirate will be killed if less than half is agreed. How to maximize the share of the first ranked pirate and still survive? (Hint: One pirate eventually ends up in 98% of gold coins)
in Note, Posted by logc_nt