It is clear that 'Pokemon GO' has generated a cumulative total of 550 billion yen in revenue

Sensor Tower, which collects information such as app revenue, has raised $ 5 billion (about 552 billion yen) in the past five years for 'Pokémon GO' released in July 2016. I made it clear that I am.

Pokémon GO Catches $ 5 Billion in Lifetime Revenue in Five Years

According to the data, revenue in the first half of 2021 was 641.6 million dollars (about 70.9 billion yen), and it continues to be the top location information game. Revenues increased 34% year-on-year in 2020 and 130% year-on-year in 2017, continuing to perform well.

The United States is the center of revenue, accounting for 36.6% ($ 1.9 billion, about 210 billion yen) of cumulative revenue so far. Japan (32%) is in second place, but Germany (5.4%) in third place is far behind. The United States is also the number one installation, but Brazil is number two and India is number three.

Similarly, looking at revenue by app store, Google Play is 52.8% and App Store is 47.2%, which is not a big difference, but the number of downloads is about 77% via Google Play (about 487 million). On the other hand, about 23% (about 144.8 million cases) are via the App Store, and it seems that iOS users tend to spend money.

In addition, 'Pokémon GO FEST 2021 ' will be held on Saturday, July 17th and Sunday, July 18th, 2021.

Celebrate the 5th anniversary of 'Pokémon GO'! --YouTube

in Game, Posted by logc_nt